1. Course objectives
To provide candidates with knowledge of passenger handling at the passenger terminal in flight and aircraft handling at the ramp apron
2. Course duration
- 8 months of classroom work divided into two terms of four months each.
- 3 months of field attachment
3. Course Content:
- Airport formalities
- The check-ins
- Aviation communication
- Passenger services
- Weight and balance( load sheet)
- Ramp control and operations procedures
- Emergency and after procedure
- Basic English course
- Basic computer course
4. Recommended candidates
- The course can be taken by those who have no basic training in aviation but have worked in any field in the aviation industry.
- Form IV leavers with two credit passes one of which should be English
- Form VI leavers with any principal pass.
- College certificate
- JP International Diploma
- IATA Certificate on registering for their Examination on a separate arrangement.
6. Career prospects
Career opportunities for successful graduates of this course exist in the Airlines and all Aircraft ground landing companies/Agents